Superb resistance to corrosion and chemical resistance are the hallmarks of Professional Plating's Epoxy E-Coating. This process provides a beautiful finish and outstanding durability without resorting to the use of lead and chrome pigments or phenolic resins. No toxic or heavy metals are used.
Epoxy E-Coating is excellent for automotive parts, primers for appliances, and electrical items.
Professional Plating is able to take on the high volume jobs and meet the toughest of deadlines.
Epoxy E-Coating Features:
- Coating in even the hardest to reach places
- Compatible with a wide variety of topcoats including high solids and powder coatings
- Meets automotive specifications
- Environmentally safe (lead free, chrome free), meets EPA and DNR regulations
- Applied using Reverse Osmosis (R/O) water for improved quality
- Utilizes PPG Paint
Professional Plating's Statistical Process Control enables us to assure our customers of the highest quality and consistency every time.